Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Birthday Quotes, Sayings, Rhymes and Proverbs
- There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval. - George Santayana
- For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday. - John Glenn
- Those whom the gods love grow young. - Oscar Wilde
- The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you'll grow out of it. - Doris Day
- Money is appropriate, and one size fits all. - William Randolph Hearst on suggestions for gifts
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. - Bob Hope
- Youth has no age. - Pablo Picasso
- Each ten years of a man's life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires. - Goethe
- One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. A woman who would tell one that would tell anything. - Oscar Wilde "A Woman of No Importance"
- How soon hath Time, the subtle thief of youth,
Stolen on his wing my three-and-twentieth year! - John Milton on his 23rd birthday in 1631
- Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor.
- An old man loved is winter with flowers. - German Proverb
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity. - Tom Stoppard
- You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. - Ogden Nash
- All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. - Jane Wagner
- Women deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of twenty eight and forty. - James Thurber
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.